1) SEMINAR VENUE: Nirmal Nagari, Malgund-Bhailadi, Ganapatipule, District Ratnagiri, Maharashtra. Location: goo.gl/d4Gqig
By Air: Mumbai Airport, is approx. 380 kms. away from Nirmal Nagari, Ganapatipule. Yogis/ Yoginis requiring Transport from Mumbai Airports and any other assistance at the airports must submit their request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 12, 2023. Common meeting point at Terminal 2 (T2) International Airport will be the Fountain near the Exit. We recommend you to wear Shree Mataji’s badge for easier identification.
Facility is available at the Mumbai airports for Prepaid taxis/ UBER / Ola to Health Centre at CBD Belapur, Pune and Ganapatipule. Those travelling via Goa and Pune airports may make their own arrangements for travel to Nirmal Nagari.
By Train: The closest Railway station, Ratnagiri, is about 40 kms away from Nirmal Nagari, Ganapatipule. Sahaja Yogi volunteers will be available at Ratnagiri railway station from morning 8.00 AM, December 21, 2023 onwards to receive and assist participants to reach the Seminar site. Yogis/Yoginis requiring transport from Ratnagiri are requested to send their requests on email@example.com.
2) FOREX: Forex facility is not available at Nirmal Nagari Site, Ganapatipule. You may exchange at Airports or at convenient locations, before reaching the Seminar Site.
3) WATER: Clean filtered water is available at the seminar site. Reverse Osmosis filtration plant has been installed which will provide clean water for drinking.
4) MEDICAL FACILITIES: Though Basic Medical facilities will be available at the seminar site, you are requested to carry your prescribed medicines along with you and consult your doctor in case of critical illness.
5) SEA: Sea is meant for foot soaking and cleansing of subtle system. All are requested to adhere to the specified timings and not to venture too far out in the sea.
At Nirmal Nagari: All participants shall be entitled to accommodation in a tent, only mattresses will be provided, and bedsheets will not be provided. They are requested to get their own chaddars/ shawls and woolen clothes due to the winter season. The temperature may range from 12 – 33 degree Celsius. Advisable to carry a torch and a cap.
Foreigners will be provided accommodation in dormitories, and mattresses will be provided along with bedsheets.
At Ganapatipule Hotels: Details of hotel accommodations at Ganapatipule can be found HERE. You may book the accommodation directly with the hotels. The Trust does not recommend or endorse any hotel.
At Pune Ashram: Transit Accommodation is available at Sahaja Yoga Dhyan Kendra, Bhusari Colony, Paud Road, Kothrud, Pune (Phone / Whatsapp No +91 7410077782) at a nominal charge on first cum first serve basis before or after the seminar dates.
At Health Centre: You may write to International Sahaja Yoga Research and Health Centre CBD Belapur on firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) PERFORMANCES AT THE SEMINAR
It will be our endeavor to include performances by foreign Sahaja yogi brothers and sisters in this year’s seminar also. We would therefore request all Foreign and Indian Sahaja yogis brothers and sisters, who are interested to perform/ participate to send details of their desired programme on email@example.com latest by November 25, 2023.
8) CLASSES AT VAITARNA MUSIC ACADEMY
Classes (in Vocals, Music instruments, and Dances) at the holy land of Shri P. K. Salve Kala Pratishthan, (Vaitarna Academy) are scheduled from December 28, 2023, to January 1, 2024. Details are available on www.sahajayogamumbai.org/ganapatipule-seminar and www.pksacademy.com. For details write to firstname.lastname@example.org.